lenovo ethernet rack switch
Latest Models lenovo ethernet rack switch Pricelist, lenovo ethernet rack switch Dealers in hyderabad, telangana
LENOVO G8296 RACKSWITCH
Low Latency. Cloud-Ready.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Evolves with your business needs
- Save time and infrastructure costs
- Optimized for applications requiring high density, high bandwidth and low latency
- Create SDN with OpenFlow now and planned VXLAN support via software upgrade
- Support for 86 SFP+ ports with up to 94 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) SFP+ connections in a 2U form factor
- Future-proofed with ten 40 GbE QSFP+ ports, with little over 2:1 oversubscription between 10 GbE and 40 GbE ports
- Unified fabric port (UFP) allows a single SFP+ 10 GbE port to be configured or carved up into as many as four virtual ports
The feature-rich Lenovo RackSwitch G8296 includes 86 x SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports plus 10 x QSFP+ 40 GbE ports, providing sub-600ns latency in a flexible 2U switch. Clients can easily design large leaf and spine networks for a more modern east-west traffic pattern data center or provide server aggregation for multiple racks of 10 GbE servers. The G8296 also delivers exceptional power efficiency, reliability and serviceability with redundant power and fans standard. Plus with a superior 3-year warranty and software license term, it is an ideal enterprise data center choice.
LENOVO G8052 RACKSWITCH
Purpose-Built for the Data Center
- Designed with top performance in mind
- Always available for business-sensitive traffic
- Works with all VM providers
- Superior air-flow
- 48 × 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) RJ45 ports and 4 standard 10 GbE SFP+ ports
- Choice of airflow direction, allowing for significant savings in cooling costs
- Low 130 W power rating and variable speed fans help reduce power consumption
- Simple management with support for stacking up to 8 switches
- Cloud ready: be aware of virtual machine movements with VMready® or create SDN with OpenFlow
Performance. Value. Availability.
- The Lenovo RackSwitch G8052 features 48 x RJ-45 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports plus 4 x SFP+ 10 GbE ports in a flexible 1U switch. All ports come standard, and the SFP+ ports can also support SFP 1 GbE if needed, Designed with top performance in mind, the G8052 provides line-rate, high-bandwidth switching, filtering, and traffic queuing without delaying data, and large data center-grade buffers to keep traffic moving. Redundant hot-swap power and fans, along with numerous high-availability features, mean that the G8052 is always available for business-sensitive traffic.
Cool & Easy
- The RackSwitch G8052 is cool—implementing a choice of directional cooling to maximize data center layout and provisioning. Its superior airflow design complements the hot-aisle and cold-aisle data center cooling model.
- The RackSwitch G8052 is easy—with server-oriented provisioning via point-and-click management interfaces, along with the optional Switch Center software package for updating large groups of switches. And, the G8052 supports stacking for up to eight switches for simplified switch management using a single IP management address.