lenovo ethernet and converged switch modules
Latest Models lenovo ethernet and converged switch modules Pricelist, lenovo ethernet and converged switch modules Dealers in hyderabad, telangana
LENOVO THINKSYSTEM NE2552E FLEX SWITCH
- Utilize the full capacity of ThinkSystem nodes and Flex System bandwidth
- Experience higher throughput and lower latency than 10GbE switches with 2x-5x increase in port speeds
- Satisfy data-and network-intensive applications with proven Lenovo Flex System technology connecting at 100GbE
- Better together – The ThinkSystem NE2552E Flex Switch and QLogic Ethernet adapter are solution tested by Lenovo to provide the best integration possible for Lenovo compute, storage, and networking in the data center. Flex System compute, adapter, and switch options, designed to work together result in smooth installations and reliable operations.
- Better interoperation – The NE2552E interoperates seamlessly with Flex System compute nodes, connecting the latest ThinkSystem SN850 and SN550 nodes and ThinkSystem QLogic Ethernet adapters to the network at speeds up to 100Gb with Universal Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA) and Unified Fabric Port (UFP) for lowest latency.
- Better support – The NE2552E assumes the warranty of the Flex System chassis in which it is installed. Support for all Flex System components is provided by Lenovo award-winning customer service as the single point of contact.
- Better management – Lenovo XClarity hardware and software provides easy single-pane-of-glass management for Flex System and Lenovo server, storage, and networking products.
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM FABRIC SI4093 SYSTEM
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM SI4091 10 GB SYSTEM
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM FABRIC EN4093R 10GB SCALABLE SWITCH
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM FABRIC CN4093 10GB SWITCH
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM EN6131 40GBE SWITCH AND EN6132 40GBE ADAPTER
- The EN6131 40Gb Ethernet Switch offers the following benefits:
- End-to-end 40 Gb connectivity with non-blocking throughput and 230 ns latency
- Ideal for clients running Ethernet infrastructure in high speed trading, Web 2.0, virtualization, and
- cloud computing
- Enables clients to maximize compute usage by removing an I/O bottleneck
- Low power consumption with less than 0.1 watts per Gbps
- Can linearly scale to larger node counts to create a low latency clustered solution and reduce
- packet hops
- Reduces cabling up to four times, which simplifies deployment and maintenance
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM EN4091 10GB ETHERNET
- For 1 GbE external links, clients can use RJ-45 SFP transceivers with UTP cables up to 100 m. Clients that need longer distances can use a 1000BASE-SX transceiver, which can drive distances up to 220 meters by using 62.5 µ multi-mode fiber and up to 550 meters with 50 µ multi-mode fiber, or the 1000BASE-LX transceivers that support distances up to 10 kilometers using single-mode fiber (1310 nm).
- For 10 GbE external links, clients can use SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) cables for in-rack cabling and distances up to 5 m. These DAC cables have SFP+ connectors on each end, and they do not need separate transceivers. For longer distances the 10GBASE-SR transceiver can support distances up to 300 meters over OM3 multimode fiber or up to 400 meters over OM4 multimode fiber. The 10GBASE-LR transceivers can support distances up to 10 kilometers on single mode fiber.
LENOVO FLEX SYSTEM EN2092 1 GB ETHERNET SCALABLE SWITCH
LENOVO CONVERGED HX SERIES
- The Era of Complicated, Costly & Unreliable IT is Over
- Designed for easy deployment and manageability in scale-out clusters, the Lenovo Converged & HX Series integrates Nutanix software onto Lenovo’s highly reliable and scalable servers. These appliances ship fully integrated, tested, and configured so that you can dramatically accelerate your time to market and reduce your infrastructure maintenance time and costs.
- Eliminate IT Silos
- Today’s IT infrastructure is complex, costly and increasingly difficult to manage in silos. Multiple generations and varieties of servers, operating systems, hypervisors, and storage devices require IT departments to spend all their time on maintenance instead of helping to grow the business. New hyperconverged offerings from Lenovo help break down these silos to dramatically reduce server, storage and virtualization complexity in data centers of all sizes.
- The Lenovo Converged HX Series integrates software from the market leader in hyperconvergence, Nutanix, onto Lenovo’s highly reliable and scalable servers. The flexible building block of fully integrated and tested compute, storage, and preloaded virtualization management software enables easy scale-out clusters to support your business growth, while containing your data center footprint.
- When deployed in clusters, the Lenovo Converged HX Series pools compute and storage into a single shared virtual structure for more efficient resource utilization and easy management through a single interface. As a result, you can spend dramatically less time managing your IT and more time focusing on your core business.