docks and stands
Discover Latest docks and stands Detailed Specifications
DELL LEGACY ADAPTER LD17
Conveniently connect to legacy devices
Connect any laptop to devices with serial or parallel ports with the Dell Legacy Adapter LD17. It also has a wide range of connectivity ports, including a parallel port, serial port, USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet. This helps create a future-proof solution for existing E-legacy extender users, allowing them to connect their legacy devices with serial or parallel ports.
Universal connectivity to all laptops
Included in the box are two cable options which allow you to flexibly connect to any laptop with a USB 3.0 or USB-C port.
Compact, portable design for easy transport
The Legacy Adapter is lightweight and smaller than previous models so you can easily slip it in your bag and head over to the next meeting or conference room.
Enjoy peace of mind with Dell certified parts
Rest assured that your connection to legacy devices will be reliable and secure with Dell certified parts and a one year Limited Hardware Warranty from Dell.
1 year Limited Hardware Warranty
DELL USB C MOBILE ADAPTER DA300
Most comprehensive, compact 6-in-1 USB-C adapter
Featuring the widest variety of port options available including HDMI, DP, VGA, Ethernet, USB-C and USB-A, the Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter - DA300 offers seamless videoi, network, and data connectivity, in a neat, compact design.
Crisp 4K resolution at 60Hz and fast SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps data transfer rate
Connect to high resolution displays without compromising on performance, thanks to the USB-C Mobile Adapter’s ability to support 4K resolution at 60Hzi. Simply plug in your PC to a monitor or projector via DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0. Using legacy video ports is also a breeze with the adapter’s readily available VGA port.
The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripheralsi and enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbpsi data transfer speeds.
The small, round-shaped adapter fits neatly in your bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage. The longer coaxial cable offers flexibility to connect to various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachables, providing enhanced signal quality for stable connectivity wherever your busy day takes you.
Easy plug and play. Best with Dell systems
Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you plug it in - no installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy Business Class featuresi such as MAC address pass-through, PXE Boot, and Wake-On-LAN. It works with most operating systems, including Windows and MACi.
DELL DUAL MONITOR STAND MDS14A
The Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand is designed to maximize your viewing comfort and improve your productivity with its multi-adjustment capabilities such as Tilt, swivel and horizontally slide the monitors on the stand. It can easily snap on two Dell monitor panels with VESA support and enjoy improved productivity and a clutter-free desktop. Its U-shaped monitor stand also frees up productive desk space in front of the monitors and reduces cable clutter with a cable management slot on the stand riser. The two adaptors provided on the stand, assured that the dual monitor stand can attach to any VESA compliant monitor. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
- Customize dual monitor alignment for comfort and productivity
- Eliminate clutter and reclaim your workspace
- The Dell Dual Monitor Stand lets you easily customize the positioning and alignment of two monitors, so you can achieve your preferred setup for optimal comfort.
- The stand provides height, tilt and swivel adjustments for two monitors of same or various sizes. It allows for the two monitors to slide laterally, ensuring they are always on the same plane.
- The stand is optimized for use with Dell monitors with the Dell Quick Release mounting solution. Dell Quick Release lets you easily and securely snap a monitor into place without the need for screws.
- A VESA adapter plate included with the stand also allows it to accommodate any VESA-compliant monitor. The stand can support monitors up to 14.3 pounds and screen sizes up to 24 inches.
- Replacing two monitor stands with just one saves space, especially with the Dell Dual Monitor Stand's smartly designed U-shaped base. Use the newfound space directly in front of you for writing, referencing materials and other tasks.
- The stand also features integrated cable management hidden within a slot in the stand riser. Neatly stow away your cables and cords through the slot for a less cluttered and more comfortable work area.
Dell Monitor Stand
- 2 VESA Plate Adapters
- Screws and Spacers for VESA adapter
- Instructions and Documentation
- Design to maximize your viewing comfort and improve your productivity with its multi-adjustment capabilities
- Supports Dell VESA Quick Release Mount
- The U-shaped base occupies less desk space