Discover Latest wireless networking Detailed Specifications
NEW DELL EMC RUCKUS WIRELESS SOFTWARE
WiFi tools for better customer experience:
Ruckus software tools Zone Planner, Cloudpath and Smart Cell Insight help deliver superior wireless connectivity.
- Simply better WiFi indoor or outdoor even in most hostile environments
- Dell EMC Ruckus Software provide wireless planning, secure, reliable-connectivity and analytics to ensure superior customer experience.
- Deploy bandwidth-hungry enterprise applications, provide wireless connectivity and enhance employee productivity with Dell EMC Networking Access Points.
- Benefit from self-organizing and self-healing connectivity, reduced operational cost and complexity, and greater data insight.
DELL EMC RUCKUS WIRELESS CONTROLLERS
WiFi tools for better customer experience:
Ruckus ZoneDirector, SmartZone and virtual SmartZone offer simple, reliable, secure, scalable wireless management
Wireless management. Simple. Secure. Scalable.
- Ruckus offers large industry selection of control and management platforms to address the feature, capacity and architectural requirements of organizations of all types and sizes.
- The common element: simplicity. Ruckus access points (APs) are interoperable with all architectures, so if your business or technical needs change, your APs can change with you.
- ZoneDirector appliances for small and medium enterprises
- SmartZone and Virtual SmartZone and for maximum flexibility with the ultimate enterprise-grade/carrier-grade feature set
Dell EMC Networking Ruckus Zone Director 1200:
- The Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector 1200 delivers advanced features such as smart wireless meshing, high availability, hotspot authentication, elegant guest networking and dynamic Wi-Fi security.
- The Ruckus ZoneDirector easily integrates with network, security and authentication infrastructure already in place, automatically discovers and configures APs and offers an easy, point-and-click web-based wizard.
- Redundant and secure, the Ruckus ZoneDirector provides WLAN-wide network, security, RF and location management within a single, easy-to-use and affordable WLAN system.
NEW DELL EMC NETWORKING AEROHIVE ACCESS POINTS
Productivity boost, untethered:
Cloud managed, state-of-the-art access points with enterprise-grade performance and resilience.
Modernize wireless access:
- Deploy bandwidth-hungry enterprise applications, provide wireless connectivity and enhance employee productivity with Dell EMC Networking Access Points. Centralized management in the cloud using Hive Manager NG protects your digital assets with advanced security and device lifecycle management. Benefit from self-organizing and self-healing connectivity, reduced operational cost and complexity, and greater data insight.
Designed for efficiency:
- HiveManager NG provides a single pane of glass to manage Dell EMC N-series switches and Aerohive Access Points from an intuitive graphical user interface, available for deployment as public cloud, or private cloud on-premises network management solution.
- Innovative cloud managed Wi-Fi, switching technology and world-class support
- Unified access experience from a highly integrated wired and wireless management interface for simple and efficient network management
- Support for Dell EMC N1100, N1500, N2000 and N3000 series switches
DELL HIVEMANAGER NG CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Next generation network management:
Cloud based wired and wireless management for Dell Networking switches and Aerohive APs.
Flexible network management:
HiveManager NG allows administrators to plan, configure and deploy wired and wireless networks and maintain complete control through a powerful cloud platform. The HiveManager NG architecture sets a new standard for simplicity and flexibility by combining:
- Public or private cloud deployment
- Streamlined user experience
- Simplified troubleshooting
- Operational intelligence
- HiveManager NG offers a simplified deployment workflow and seamless transition from demo to production, featuring:
- Guided workflow for network policy deployment
- Interactive step-by-step configuration assistance
- Ability to swap simulated devices with real devices on RF planner map
- Automatic connection to HiveManager NG for provisioning
- Auto-provisioning for devices with network policy and firmware updates